Master in Transition, Innovation and Sustainability Environments – program is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) supported by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union. The program has a duration of four semesters (two years). The language of tuition is English.
TISE is jointly conducted by Danube University Krems/Austria (coordinator), Poznan University of Economics and Business/Poland, Universidade Nova de Lisboa/Portugal and University College Dublin/Ireland.
First steps to study in ERASMUS+ Programme
You would like to apply for the programMaster in Transition, Innovation and Sustainability Environments? Then, please follow the procedure!
- 1. Digital Transmission of Application Documents
Once all open questions have been clarified, please prepare and fill in the following application documents (maximum file size per file/application document is 10 MB, except for videos):
- Application Form
- Passport or Personal Identification Card
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of Motivation (LoM)
- Final University Diploma from prior university degree(s)
- Transcript of Records
- Photograph (portrait, jpg preferred)
- Proof of Proficiency in English (or document proofing that you meet one of the exemption requirements)
- two Letters of Recommendation (Information for Referees)
Please read TISE Guideline for Applicants for detailed information regarding the application process.
- 2. Create new account and submit your Application
Now please register here on the platform by creating a new account (Login box on the right), enrol to course "TISE Intake 2021_Application" and upload your complete application documents.
- 3. Permission to Study
After positive completion of the application procedure, you will receive a letter of confirmation and be ready to pick up your studies.
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you every success in your studies!